Oppo F7 officially present through a launch event held in the city of Mumbai, India, today, Monday (25/3/2018). F7 is Oppo’s latest smartphone equipped with 25 megapixel front camera HDR technology and artificial intelligence (artificial intelligence, AI) to beautify the shots of selfie.
At the heart of Oppo F7 is an embedded System-on-Chip (SoC) octa-core with four Cortex-A73 2GHz CPU core and four Cortex-A53 2GHz CPU cores, alongside Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. Oppo did not mention exactly the name of this SoC. However, the news circulated earlier mentioned that the chip is none other than Helio P60 besutan MediaTek equipped with AI acceleration capabilities
Oppo F7 was able to utilize AI for the introduction of objects through the camera, including recognizing the face with the front camera, and scene recognition on the rear camera (16 megapixel lens f / 1.8)
There are two versions of Oppo F7 introduced in the event in India. The first version has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. The second version has a larger capacity, ie 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage. Beyond the capacity of RAM and storage, the specifications of both versions of Oppo F7 are the same. Check out more in the list below.
Specifications Oppo F7
- Screen: 6, 23 inches, 2,280 x 1,080 pixels, 19: 9 aspect ratio.
- Physical dimensions: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Processor: Octa core, 4 CPU ARM
- Cortex-A73 2 GHz + 4 CPU ARM Cortex-A53 2 GHz,
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3.
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB.
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB, microSD support up to 256 GB.
- Front camera: 25 megapixels, f / 2.0 lens.
- Rear camera: 16 megapixel, f / 1.8 lens.
- Video: up to full HD (1080p).
- Battery: 3,400 mAh.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (dual-SIM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS.
- Security: fingerprint scanner , face recognition.
- Choice of colors: solar red, moonlight silver, diamond black.
- Price (applicable in India): 21,990 rupees (4GB / 64 GB), 26,990 rupees (6 GB / 128 GB)